Re: [IP] post it and don't worry

> Rev. Randall,

Your entire post was right on!!!  Not only is it exactly how I feel but it was said
very well.  I suppose for some people the pump causes massive stress for them.  On
the other hand, it has helped decrease my stress level (and my family's)
tremendously.  I have a hard time believing some people get irritated when we rave
on and on about our pumps.  Just b/c it doesn't work for them doesn't mean they
should rain on our parade.  I'm a pump advocate in a major way....  Thanks again
for taking the time to write a great post.