Re: [IP] ANIMAS PUMP

I've finally gotten approval from my insurance for an Animas pump. All I'm
waiting for is Insulin Infusion specialties to set up a contract with my
insurance for the price so I can get a pump. I'd be happy to let you know
what I think when I recieve the pump (hopefully sometime this year, they
told me mid-august at IIS). Animas shipped their first pumps last week so
I'm sure more will start to use it soon.

Lena