[IP] Re:Cold all the time.

I was wondering if there is anyone in the group, who
suffers from being cold all the time? I have had this
problem for a while, but recently I feel that it has
gotten worse.
I wake up cold, go to bed cold, get up in the middle
of the night freezing, and if it isn't at least 80
degree's outside I'm cold and need to have a sweat
shirt on.
Is there medicine that will help this problem, or is
my only solution to take 6 - 8 showers a day just to
stay warm?
I also suffer from "gustatory neuropathy" (sweating
while eating and at night), do these two problems have
anything in common? I am at my wits end.
Any advise would be greatly welcomed.

Do You Yahoo!?