[IP] mnmd

>  MiniMed shares rise after strong earnings report

The one and only good thing I have to say about having diabetes is that it
exposed me to Minimed.  I bought shares and my investment has goneup in value
300%...doesnt quite even out the other costs I have put INTO diabetes, but it
is certainly something I never would have invested in had I not had diabetes!
 My portfolio also has Sears, General motors, Goodyear Tire and Kodak in
it...and that part of my portfolio is DOWN 26% for the year!!!!  GO
MINIMED....which is, by the way, splitting its shares 2 for 1 in august!!!