Re: [IP] Anyone on Disability?

In a message dated 7/22/00 1:26:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<   As a final note, almost all applicants are turned away when they
 apply.  You must appeal.  I would strongly recommend finding an attorney who
 specializes in S.S.I. law.  There are some organizations out there that have
 volunteering attorneys that are willing to help applicants.  Good luck in you
 Santana >>
    Holly Santana is correct they have guidelines i.e. eyesight foot problems
kidney and so forth. I was turned down at first and then had a para legal
present my case and it passed. I cannot remember the total list of things
that fit you in but I had 3 an I still drive with glasses at 20/20. The  fact
I had laser for an eye study in 1972 was enough to be counted. Roger C dx 47
pm 5/8/00