[IP] Re: diabetes education classes

Trish asked:

>>RoseLea--What state are you in?  <<

Trish, I live in Michigan and currently our State Representatives don't care
what kind of coverage insurance gives you for the treatment of diabetes.
While the State Senate has passed a bill to require insurance to cover all
supplies and education for diabetes care, our State Representatives won't
even discuss the issue and they must also pass it before it goes to our
governor to be signed before it becomes law.  I've written a number of them
and get nowhere.  Governor Engler's office won't even bother to reply to me
when I ask him to please support this legislation.  I guess as far as the
State of Michigan is concerned (except for our State Senators) we're all
rich here in Michigan and we can pay for our own stuff.

RoseLea and Max...