[IP] 1923 DM book paragraph

For my BASH (Bawling, Amazement, Sincerity, Humor - to celebrate 50 years of
life and
survival since dx - 11/00), Jan & Elvis loaned me a book on DM she got on
printed in 1923. It includes:
Part II contains an account of the different types of Diabetes Mellitus
and of the methods of distinguishing them, and an account of the treatment
of the disease.
A chapter has been added on the use of unsulin. It is much too early to be
certain about the best way of using insulin, but it is thought right to give
a provisional account at this stage of our knowledge.

And, as they say, the rest is history . . . .

Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99) webpage