[IP] Re: Sulfites

> Sulfites--why do I recall hearing something about them awhile ago?  Is
> something they occur in naturally?  Something we could eat to avoid
> hard cooked rats?
> % )  Trish

Several years ago, when the health benefits of wine were being touted, there
was a lot of talk, and concern, about the sulfites in wine.  Sulfites are
added to many foods as a preservative.  Altough sulfites ocur in small
quantities, naturally, in wine it is also added.  Resveritrol is the the
effective antioxidant in red wine.

John Kinsley
email @ redacted
Type 1 since 1956