Re: [IP] 2 HTron plus V100's, 1 Dahedi, or 1 DTron?

>When I ordered my H-Tron Plus I was told by the Disetronic insurance person
>who took my order that when the D-Tron came out, I would get 30 days to TRY
>it.  Now I'm being told that I'll have 30 days to LOOK at it and decide if I
>want to switch.

I heard the D rep for AZ ( no longer same person ) and one of the marketing
people tell over 50 people ( 90% CDE's ) about the power of choice and how
wonderful it was because people could get the H-Tron and then when the
D-Tron came out that people would be able to TRY it and decide whether or
not they wanted to use the D-Tron or go back to the H-Tron.  John Walsh (
one of the people that writes Pumping Insulin ) was at this meeting
too.  This was in March of this year.  So if you want signed affidavits,
let me know.  I am so tired of this kind of manipulation and flat out lies
to sell a product.