Re: [IP] Can you believe this!! - pumper turned away from D camp

This is an outrage.  I live in Oregon and we have a wonderful diabetes
camp for children here.  It is called the Gales Creek Camp.  Most of
the camp counselors are also diabetic, and there are several nurses
and doctors that donate their time at this camp.  Pro basketball player
Chris Dudley (also diabetic) has donated time and $100,000 dollars to this
camp.  My son has went to this camp for 5 years and LOVES it.  It was this
camp that made my son decide HE wanted to get a pump and handle the
responsibilities of it.  This was due to the fact that he saw other kids
with pumps.

I would look for a different camp if possible because there are better
ones out there and many of them are not afraid of kids with pumps.