Hi everybody

I am pleased to inform all that my daughter Eileen, 12, started pumping "the
real thing" on Wed. morning. Before that, she was on saline for 2 days.
Everything is going wonderfully, still adjusting basal rates. She is super
happy of the freedom and good control that lies ahead. I want to thank
everyone on the list from the bottom of my heart for the advice and
encouragement I have received. This helped me,in spite of my fears, to go
for it.

Yvonne & Eileen
"Official Pumpers"