Re: [IP] Re: New drug to help diabetics..??

Sulfites occur in wine..hot dogs etc..but I am allergic (very) to sulfites.
Just as I am allergic to Humulog because of the phenol they use to preserve
I don't really believe alot of these things I read because in 2 years they
will come out saying it doesn't work. One year coffee/caffiene is bad for
you the next yr it is ok..same with eggs.
I eat what I want and don't worry bout it. We aren't to live forever anyway ;)
email @ redacted