[IP] for Type II - takes 3 months

My 3 month anniversary on the pump was this week!  as I look at the average of my BG this week, I am so HAPPY - fasting is 109 average and on average less than 150 all day!!!!!  (except for the day I ate pizza for my birthday (happy birthday to me!))

It took 3 months for this to happen - My starting point... was going from 150 to 180 fasting to 300 (at least) every day!

Why did it take 3 months to get to this point?? I don't know ...but my doctor, at the outset, said it would take 3 months - this was true for many overweight type IIs.  So for those of you Type II starting out and everything is not as you want it...I say keeping going, don't get discouraged - you will get there!

Have a good day!

joni (and charlie my pump)