Re: [IP] Can you believe this!! - pumper turned away from D camp

    I  am a Lions Club member in Maryland and i do the Diabetes Awareness in
my club here and i would like to get moreinformation from you on this
situation so i may let my club, district Governor and even higher know of
this problem.  I am will be sending kids to the camp here and will be very
upset if this happens here.
    I will try to help solve your problem and see if we can get him into
another camp if that is what you would like.  Please let me know what i can
do to help you and i wil try.
Thank you,