Re: [IP] DM management and pumping and children

Beth
My Pedi Endo is recommending my 4 year old to go on the pump. He was dxd
at 14 mos old.  We are in New Hampshire and go to childrens in Boston.
His A1C's are not too bad usually between 6.2 -7.6, but, she thinks this
would be much better for him.   Our Dr. is wonderful - not only a Pedi
Endo, but, a child diabetic herself.  She highly recommends it so we are
just beginning to look into it now.  I am very excited by the postings I
have been reading.  Where are you?

Lisa
Mom of Andrew 4 - dxd 14 mos