[IP] Re: Diabetes education classes

Nancy Morgan wrote:

>>Being the pump
supporter that y'all know I am, I get them straight into classes, tell them
about the new treatment options (carb counting, Humalog before meals, etc,
besides just the pump), and most of them stare at me rather blankly, and I
don't see them again for another few years.  My "show rate" for the 3 hour
diabetes classes at our hospital is about 30% once I've scheduled them for a
patient. <<

Are these classes free?  So far, I've had to pay for all diabetes education
I've gotten since my insurance doesn't cover it.  Just got a bill for
$592.00 for my pump and nutrition classes at my endo's office.  They tell me
I can pay it in 6 payments over a 6 month period.

RoseLea and Max...