Re: [IP] 2 HTron plus V100's, 1 Dahedi, or 1 DTron?

Nancy Morgan wrote:

>>Stay in touch with your D rep.  Since you're well under the Disetronic
"Choice" option, they'd probably let you try a D-tron when they come out,
and judge for yourself.<<

When I ordered my H-Tron Plus I was told by the Disetronic insurance person
who took my order that when the D-Tron came out, I would get 30 days to TRY
it.  Now I'm being told that I'll have 30 days to LOOK at it and decide if I
want to switch.  I'm a little disappointed, I wanted to do more than just
look at it before I decided if I wanted to give up the choice of 2 pumps for
1 pump.

RoseLea who's been getting pretty used to Max...