Re: [IP] DM management and pumping and children

Go Roselea go!!  I agree with you totally.  Right now I'm trying to give my
4 yr. old a halfway normal life, eating when he wants, but he's on 6+ shots
a day and with the N who know where his bgl will end up.   For a small child
a .5u  dose is the norm.  Last night I was up 4xs checking on him because he
went to bed high and had to have extra insulin.  It's so hard to measure,
even with the checking he went down to 24.  I am so looking forward to the
pump if I can just find a doctor with enough sense to recognize this need
for children!  Susan, I wish you were close to Kentucky!
Beth
Mom to Braden 4, dx'd @ 2

  The pump has leveled off my bgs, has