[IP] cold drinks' effect on b.s.

So, drinking cold water does have a lowering effect on your blood
sugar?  I've heard that it takes your body a lot calories to bring the
temp. of the water
up... so could this be the reason for the lowering?  Also, I have
noticed that if I drink a cold soft drink (12 oz coke, say)  to remedy
hypoglycemia, it has
a less overall effect on my bs than an equivalent carbed snack food /
glucose tabs... perhaps the same phenomenon?