Re: [IP] Adult Question

> >I'm not sure how to approach this without someone
> >getting offended or upset - but I have a very serious
> >problem.

I also have this problem and solved it by keeping glucose tabs on the
bedside table and after playing and snuggling, I test and eat 2 glucose tabs
which lasts until morning. We also make sure my sugars are in the 90's or
have snacks before intimacy for which I only blous for 3/4 of the snack and
not any fat there might be in the food.