Re: Subject: [IP] When is it D?

   As always, another great post from your dual perspective of
"PumpMom/Physician". I LOVE your mentoring role idea, but unfortunately,
those who are below the surface of the "tip of the iceberg" are all too often
very comfortable floating there!!!
   Or, as Melissa's new endo said in response to our query about how many
teen-aged pumpers she had, " Pumpers? Gee, I consider it a good day if they
even SHOW UP for their appointments!" Very hard to battle complacency....but
nonetheless, I applaud YOUR efforts with your own patients. If even ONE of
them "sees the light" regarding "Diabetes Circa 2000", guess you have to be

Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)