Subject: [IP] ?? Cold Water/ ??Ela Max

Hi Carol,
Usually, Jenna's sugars drop with really cold water.  But, she also has
problems with high sugars even with exercise, if it's so strenous or
exciting that it gets the old adrenaline flowing.  So, if he is so cold that
his body thinks of it as "stress," it could cause high sugars.

We use EMLA - tried the ELA-max, and Jenna didn't think it numbed as well.
But, we just wipe it off with a tissue, then use the IV prep.  I think you'd
have kind of a sticky mess if you tried to wipe it off with the sticky IV

Nancy Morgan, mom to Jenna, 11yo, pumping since 2/98