Re: [IP] Need help, i've got the insurance blues...

Before I got on Medicare because of IDDM complications (40 years old) we had
Healthsource.  They never would allow me to have the pump, because they said
that I could manage myself on injections.  After 2 years of fighting we were
told to go to your states insurance commission and file a grievance.

Finally after we did this, and a month after I started on Medicare, They made
Healthsource approve the pump with different statements from my handful of

We felt like even though I had Medicare now, we won the battle with