[IP] Pump Use in Australia

I have been using the Minimed pump since Feb 1 last year and have found it a
God send.
My understanding is that there are from 200 to 300 users in Australia.
I have been a member of this list since September 1998 but have been out of
action for the last six months due to Cataract operations plus my wife had a
major operation. We are now both fully back in service and hoping to assist
in bringing the Insulin Pump to the notice of all including my fellow
sufferers, the health authorities, and government. It is time we adopted THE
WORLDS BEST PRACTICE.  It would save the government and the health funds
millions of dollars.

I am a retired Material Scientist and although I don't fit in your 30 to 40
year group, I would be pleased to provide any assistance I can.