[IP] Adult Question

I'm not sure how to approach this without someone
getting offended or upset - but I have a very serious
problem.  I will try to phrase it as delicatly as I
can.  I have recently discovered a problem.  At night
when my husband and I are . . . "intimate" my blood
sugar starts to drop.  I have woke up more than one
morning with low bs.  Someone suggested that I just
lower my bolus for the last thing I eat.  The problem
is I don't want to have to plan it.  I'm sure my
husband would appreciate me saying "Tonights the night
I lowered the insulin!" but I also don't want to lower
it every night because when we aren't ntimate I will
be high the next morning!  Any ideas would be greatly

Do You Yahoo!?