[IP] Last inf set in NY, Thanks all

I'd like to thank everyone on the list, especially those who responded to my
post with words of advice, encouragement, and even spare sets!  I've gotten
some leads on endos and am hoping to get one very soon.  I've been told by
some that I may have let IIS off the hook too easily for dropping me, and I
agree.  I'm going to call them back to fix their wagon.  Maybe I'll arrange
for someone over there to 'donate' some islet