[IP] When is it D?

> Does the Joslin Center keep track of people who come because of a referral
> and never come back again?
 .... and there is no way to know of how many people who were given
> referral never made the first appointment.
> Jim S.

Very interesting observation. We hear *continually* that there are 16
million diabetics in the USA and half of them don't know it. Do you suppose
part of that half are those you described in the part I didn't include?
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)  webpage