Re: [IP] Die die-post-die posts, die.

>    1) Posts proclaiming that a topic has been exhausted, usually bearing a
>die-X-die subject heading.

Well said!  Obviously there is a need for a thread to continue for whatever
reason.  That's the whole point of this list to get support, but how can we
if we are afraid too.  In addition, just as I do on many threads, just
delete the email based on the subject line if one is not interested.  Hence
the importance of changing the subject line.  Oh, I guess you said that
below, but heck why not say it again since this seems to be an ongoing

>    2) Posts that try even to stop discussion of their content with
>disclaimers such as "it's my opinion," Or "Don't write me back because
>you'll hurt my feelings" or even an inappropriate "YMMV."

I agree with you on this too.  I know I have used two of three and I only
do so because I am so tired of being judged for the feelings I have and
hope this will stop someone from slamming me on the list and/or sending
something to me privately.

Anika, as always I think the contents of this post is excellent and needs
to be considered by all of us.  I use to post more than I do now.  I have
cut back, especially from expressing my feelings or rage I may be
experiencing, for fear of being attacked.

Thank you so much for bringing these issues up.