[IP] help-soccer tournament

Eve will be playing in a state soccer tournament on July 30th. I know that
someone, I think it was Michael (Lily's dad) once posted a month or two ago
about what his daughter (Lily) did for all day soccer tournaments. I tried
looking this post up in the archives, but there are tons of old posts about
soccer. I try to keep relevant posts like this one (about soccer or others)
in a file, but just can't find this one.

Oh boy, I never thought that Eve's team would be going to state. We know
that they would be going to a district tournament, but not straight to a
state soccer tournament. A few other facts, most of the time Eve will be
playing center forward or left forward, this is the first time she will be
at this kind of tournament. I'm soooo proud of her.

I know YMMV, but any suggestions would help.

Deborah mom to Eve 13
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99