[IP] Low Blood Sugar

     Just need to vent. Just been having a weird last couple days. One day
     fine, the next day (no "accidental" change to basal settings, I
     checked) can't keep my BG up, and the fun is continuing today. I
     reduced my basal so hopefully that will help. This time of month has
     historically been pretty even, so I am at a loss as to what's
     happening. It will pass eventually. I must be low again feeling
     crankie, better go and check.