[IP] Re: high bgs after flight

I also took an air flight from Seattle (SEATAC) to Newark and had no problems with high BGS - I'm not sure specifically what to attribute that to but some steps I took were:  High fluid intake ( 3 cans diet soda, 2 waters), changed time zones on pump immediately after takeoff to change basal, and bolussed 1.2 times normal for airplane food and did not sleep ( sleep cycle works for me east to west but not on return)- Bob Nnn