[IP] painless??

Sherry C wrote:
> I tried a sample infusion set of the soft-set ultimate QR with a
>  softserter.   It said painless.  Does anyone know why I managed
> to bruise myself up?? It really DID hurt.

Cuz the person who wrote the package blurb OBVIOUSLY never inserted one him
or her self...I gave myself an ENORMOUS bruise the first (and ONLY) time I
ever used a sofset..I moved immediately to the bent needle and then to the
silhouette.  I am NOT a jabber as you need to be with the sof set...I like to
slide it in SLLLLOOOOWW.

I am sure others will tell you to try it with the sof-serter, this little
device that does it for you...personally, I'd rather not have to rely on
another piece of plastic...and what if I break the sof-serter?  do I have to
 Ask MNMD for a couple of samples of the silhouette

 Welcome to the borg, you human pincushion you!!!  YOU WILL LOVE the life the
pump enables you to have, no matter WHAT set you end up using.

NYC Sara
WHO IS LOOKING FOR AN APARTMENT IN MANHATTAN IF ANYONE HAS ANY CONNECTIONS