[IP] needle fear

Stanley wrote
>  I am a shift worker with an erratic schedule and have
> heard that I may be able to achieve better control with a
>  pump. Also I am not fond of needles [SNIP]
>  I  use an inject ease so that I don't have to see the needle

Well, as a person who works in theatre with the ULTIMATE of erratic schedule,
believe me, the things you have heard are TRUE!!!  It is a rare thing indeed
for me to eat lunch or dinner at the time "most" people do it.  My doctor
downloaded my meter readings yesterday and just shook his head at the times I
test...before each meal is usually some where around 4 pm and 10pm...and bed
time is rarely before 2.  NPH or L can NOT duplicate what a pump can do, with
as much accuracy.

As for the needle fear, there is the sof-serter which many people on here
use.  It pops the sucker in you...I don't know how, as I do not use the
sof-set, but many report it is great for kids and those hard to reach
BUTT-TOCK (pronouce a la Forrest Gump) sites.

Get the pump - you will love it....you may even love the doctor who helps you
get one

NYC Sara
WHO IS LOOKING FOR AN APARTMENT IN MANHATTAN IF ANYONE HAS ANY CONNECTIONS