Re: [IP] Different types of insulin pumps

I use the MiniMed and I get those questions asked too. Your pump model
should be on your pump. At least it was on my disetronic. And it is on my
minimed pump too.
When I call MM I am asked my name address etc etc etc.
I think they have serial numbers for all pumps so they can tell if there is
a problem with a certain batch.
It is normal and not to get to excited about when they ask these questions.
I actually prefer the D pump over MM. I was put on the MM because of the
square and dual wave option but if the D pump comes out with this option I
will go back.
Just my opinion :) from my experience:)
email @ redacted

BTW- go to our web site and you will find the different pumps.