Re: [IP] Chat Tonight Thurs. 7-20 at 9:00 EDT

Hello Again,    I will be hosting another chat tonight Thursday July 20th at
9:00PM EDT (2AM GMT) Time in the IP Anytime Room.   I would like to invite
all Veteran, Newbie, Parents & Future pumpers & Friends with all their
questions and answers about pumping to the chat tonight!!   Here is the chat
address shortcut!! http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml  To log in to the
chat you will have to enter your e-mail address you used when joining
insulin-pumpers as the USER NAME,  And use the password   (pumper) all in
lower case letters to log into the chat!!  If you run  into any problems,
Just follow the on screen instructions at the site!! SEE YOU ALL AT THE
CHAT!!  AND REMEMBER THE ONLY STUPID QUESTION IS THE ONE THAT IS NEVER
ASKED!!    C J Jutras    Lewiston,Maine  :o)   P.S.   " DANGER" This chat
may contain lots of humor and make you laugh until your cheeks hurt, And it
may also become habit forming!! :o) :o) :o)