[IP] a1c and vacation!!!

I had my lowest A1c ever this week:  7.1%

(that's in 15 years of D - which by the way, my mother has always said I
got diabetes at X age, and she just told me last night that she was
WRONG!!! so, I'm down from 17 years to 15 years with having D... LOL)

Second, I am leaving for a few weeks off list.  Please direct any HELP
requests to the HELP@insulin-pumpers.org address and NOT ME DIRECTLY.  I
will not be checking mail for the most part.  I am attending a wedding,
a week long conference, and a week of diabetes camp (I will be working
med staff at Camp Carolina Trails).