[IP] pump gone bad--alarm finallyc ame

Well, I got a loaner pump for last night and am still wiating for the Fed Ex pump from MM. Well, my blue pump (MY pump) was in a drawer and I woke up several times, 4am beep beep beep beep. Asked my roommate what the hech it was, it wasn't thepump I had on, no, but it was a no delivery alarm on the pumpin my drawer. I turned it off nad got up at 7 and have hada n alarm/siren ever since, well, now the batteries are out b/c it's going back to MM. So, the alarm did come like MM likes, but it came over 24 hrs too late!

 I will never forget this:-) By far, technology is NOT perfect!

Do You Yahoo!?