Re: [IP] high bgs after flight

Sometimes if there is a time change, mine BG would go up.  Also, I try to get
some exercise when I can.  Just walking the aisle and I do some stretches in
the back near the galley.  We use to live in the UK, and I crossed the
Atlantic 7 times on MDI, and twice on the pump.  So much better and with less
jet lag on the pump!  Also, I learned from my CDE today that dehydration
makes BG higher, if you didn't drink a lot of water on the flight, maybe that
could be a factor.  I also order a veggie. meal on long flights when I
purchase my tickets.  The food is usually very good and is easier for me to
cover with insulin.

Take care,