Re: [IP] New Zealand Pumpers

> I am an Australian pumper, and have just realised the benefits to using
> Tenders. Unfortunately, I can only get them by having an IP member in New
> York send them to me. (Distronic will not sell them to me directly).
> For any of you using Tenders, can you give me the contact details of your
> suppliers?

You don't necessarily have to purchase them from D, they are available
from three primary vendors under several names and can be purchased from
a variety of medical supply houses and from MiniMed.

Silohette -- MiniMed
Tender -- Disetronic
Comfort Set -- Maersk (sp?) Medical

These are all "exactly" identical, made by the same vendor, just in
different packaging. They are available as matched sets of tubes and
catheters as well as packs of 10 catheters and 5 tube economy packs.

You might contact the companies directly and see if they have a
distributor in your area or can sell to you direct.