[IP] New Zealand Pumpers

I am an Australian pumper, and have just realised the benefits to using
Tenders. Unfortunately, I can only get them by having an IP member in New
York send them to me. (Distronic will not sell them to me directly).
For any of you using Tenders, can you give me the contact details of your

PS - There is a company in Australia, but they will not sell them to me
unless I have approval from the government, as they class the supplies as an
import. Go figure!! (I'm hoping that there is an easier way <grin>)