Re: [IP] high bgs after flight

Teresa, I believe traveling causes high bgs. Kap and I flew to TX from NC.
He did well for the entire 4 days.  When we returned home on Sunday he was
fine.  Sunday night he started getting high #s and Large ketos.  This was the
first time Kap has ever had high ketos.  Changing the site and insulin
cartridge didnt make any difference.  24 hrs later he was back to normal.
But it was a scarry time for us both.  We contributed high/ketos to jet lag.

<<  I covered every carb and am now wondering
 if this is a flying problem.  >>