[IP] TGIF Chat

     Hi Everyone,
     I have to excuse myself from the Friday morning chat.  I am so sorry.
This is the only post I will be able to make on the subject also.  Maybe one
of you will be a dear and show up and lets see..........maybe you all can
talk about Spot or George.  I guess with this late notice that gives you
automatic permission to talk about me too.
     But I do have a good excuse.  My Mom had a heart cath done on 7/13 and
a triple bypass done on 7/17. Insurance being what it is and since she is
doing so well, they are sending her home tomorrow.  I will be going with her
to make sure that she follows orders and doesn't overdo. (She is very
     Again I am sorry for not being there.  I will be back on the 27th for
our usual 9am chat.
     Im sure you all understand!  Thank you