Re: [IP] Injection syringes in boxes

In a message dated 7/19/00 4:27:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< <<Didn't those syringes we all used for years just come tossed in a
 box? >>
 I used BD syringes, and they were in plastic bags (5 or 10 syringes per bag)
 and the bags were in boxes.===Bill >>
    I used them longer than most and B-D came in there own box per syringe.
It was 6" x  2"  x 1" and I may bring one to Jan's 50 th bash. Roger C dx 47
pm 5/8/00 with his hockey puck in tow