[IP] Last inf set in NY

Fred wrote
>  I am on my last infusion set (day 5).  Looks like I'll be back to
> the needles by the weekend

Are you in NYC?

Try Mt Sinai Diabetes Center on Park at 102nd.  212 241-2000.  My doctor is
there, as are sevreal others.

If you need some infusion sets, let me know...I can give you a few
silhouettes.  Try calling Disetronic and ask for some samples of their
infusion sets...Tell them you use hte MNMD ones, but you "heard on your
internet chat group" that some of their sets were more comfortable."  They
are interchangeable with MNMDs  I called and got samples for Nita's daughter
Jessica when Nita's insurance was being stupid.

Email me privately email @ redacted if I can help

Sara SP