[IP] FWD: E-News 7/19/00

>===== Original Message From "Dr. Joe, The Diabetes Doctor"
<email @ redacted> =====
Again diabetes2000

Accuracy of the present glucose finger-stick was
again presented. It seems to be on the agenda at
all the annual meetings I've been to. Boring.

Lots of inaccuracies were discovered in
gestational patients. The problem seemed to
be technical - meter technology and patient training.

Although I was not at the presentation, my source
said that the Lifescan FastTake seemed to solve both
technical and training problems.

I hate these, "all these people with diabetes aren't
good enough" presentations. We have better tools
now! We'll use them! Glucose meters today, insulins
tomorrow. The world must give up this unending tape
loop of cheery threats that victimize host and listener

It's your time.

Dr. Joe, the Diabetes Doctor

Visit our web site at http://www.diabeteswell.com