Re: [IP] Re: Static Electricity

When I sit in front of the TV and change the cart. in Desa, she'll throw an
07 error if I sit her next to the cable box. If I don't and keep her in my
lap or at the table, she doesn't fret.  Mind you, I sit very close to the TV
as I'm legally Blind. I'm not sitting back at a coffee table or such as most
people do.

   The 07 error is the electronics alarm in Disetronic H-TRON plus and
didn't happen often, and keeping her away from the cable box helps a lot.
   I haven't had any diffs with her otherwise, re; static electricity.

Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.