Re: [IP] RE: Storing insulin

> Diane,

 I really despise being lied to but in this case I would call him back in a few days and tell him your bg is high.  Of course, I wouldn't even use the insulin if I was that uncomfortable with it.  That way you get the insulin you agreed to purchase not some possibly bad insulin.  I'm sure you didn't call him up and say, "Excuse me Mr. Pharmacist, I would like to order several bottles of the warmest insulin you have.  Please make sure you can keep
it in a fedex truck and then in direct sunlight or else I just don't want it!"
Santana