Re: [IP] when is it D - readings over 200 at any time (IMHO)

I'm not going to go back and check the mail (no purpose in having my own 4
fingers pointing back at myself).

What bothered me is the comment that anyone eating may have a high BG
reading.... And that type of "knowing" even shows up from those of us living
with diabetes.

Bothered is a definite understatement - that type of denial would scare the s...
out of me if I were attempting to live in that "social environment" (wonder if
that's why those who "know better" but don't have to do it themselves don't stay
in my life very long....<vbg>)

Jim S.
email @ redacted