Re: [IP] Last inf set in NY

Call MM and tell them to contact your insurance and they usually will
handle everything. My endo always writes an RX IF needed for change of set
ups because they can only be bought by the order of a MD. It sounds like
you need a new MD. Also why couldn't your supplier send out your last order
since they said it was on the way?
I am so sorry...What set ups do you use?