Re: [IP] when is it D - readings over 200 at any time (IMHO)

Hey, on this -

Has anything else been heard on the guy (a co-worker, maybe?) someone posted
about in this past week, whose BG was in the 400's & his doctor attributed
it to the doughnut he had eaten that morning, & not to worry about it?  (No,
I'm not a "doctor-basher"...but in some cases, are they selling med licenses
at Wal-Mart?)  Just wondering if he had gone in for testing.

P.S.  Just for the record, I'm not a "Wal-Mart basher", either!